Introduction

PocketRocket100

Introduction

Postby PocketRocket100 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:10 pm

Hi, We are the Worth Family and I wish to be put on the whitelist for myself (Dad Worth) and my sons PocketRocket (10) and Hatster (7) to play. They particularly like mini games and exploring. We have read the rules and explained them and discussed with my sons. Our Minecraft name is THEWORTHS

regards

TheWorths

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Introduction

Postby 1wolffan » Thu May 17, 2018 9:38 am

Apologies, but there is a little confusion. With all those usernames you provided, I'm not sure which is the one/s you want to get whitelisted.
I also want to confirm that you are using the Javascript edition of Minecraft. Unfortunately, our server is not compatible with any other version, including the Bedrock edition, and Portable editions. I only mention it, because we've had an increase in people using the wrong versions lately. I wanted to double-check before anyone gets too invested, just in case.
- The Indiesquish admin team.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

PocketRocket100

Postby PocketRocket100 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:17 pm

Sorry for confusion. The user name on minecraft is THEWORTHS. we are using minecraft on a Mac which I assume is Java.

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Thu May 17, 2018 6:32 pm

Alright thank you. I've gone and whitelisted THEWORTHS for you guys. You should be able to log into mc.indiesquish.com now. Our server is currently in a bit of a transition getting ready for the new update coming up, so keep that in mind while building.

Normally, we discourage shared accounts, but they are allowed. Just keep this in mind; if any one person breaks the server rules on that account, the whole account gets banned. There is no unbanning it "because [x-person] won't be playing on it anymore". As long as you're okay with that additional rule, there's no problems here. :)

Enjoy your time here, and don't forget to have fun! :D

- The Admin Team
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”