Introduction to play Minecraft. Hi!

Gameknight

Introduction to play Minecraft. Hi!

Postby Gameknight » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:22 pm

hi I am 8 years old and I like to play Minecraft. I also like football. I play Minecraft with my sister. I like to help others on Minecraft I also help my sister on Minecraft. I also read Minecraft books. May I join the server.

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Introduction to play Minecraft. Hi!

Postby 1wolffan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:13 am

Hello Gameknight, welcome to the forums. You probably can, but I need to make sure you've gone over the Server Rules, and intend to follow them. As soon as you let me know this, I can begin the rest of the process.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Gameknight

Postby Gameknight » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:45 pm

Hello, this is gameknight’s father and I have gone over the rules with Gameknight, and gameknight agrees to the rules and will follow them. Both Gameknight and myself are excited to find this family friendly server. Although I won’t be playing, I will be supervising his play and look forward to having this option for him.

Regards,

GameKnightDad

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:38 pm

Cool, thank you for checking up on the rules. I've gone and added Gameknight to our whitelist. He should be able to log in via mc.indiesquish.com by the time you see this message.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Gameknight

Postby Gameknight » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:05 pm

Thank you for adding us to the whitelist. After trying to log on we realized that we gave you the wrong minecraft profile name in error. I do apologize. The minecraft in-game profile name is dartfighter. Is there any chance you could change his whitelisting from gameknight to dartfighter?? I do apologize for the trouble. We are both new to this!

regards,

dartfighter's dad

chiprock2
Admin

Postby chiprock2 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:14 pm

Hi,

I've changed the name from Gameknight to dartfighter, you should be able to get on now.

chiprock2

Return to “Introductions”