New Nether fortress uncovered

General chat, screenies and video for the MineSquish server
mech
Admin

New Nether fortress uncovered

Postby mech » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:51 am

After a long and arduous trek, I have discovered a new pristine fortress in the nether. Head through the iron door at spawn and follow the path. It is a long way, dangerous, not reinforced with cobble and some sections are in the open. Take a sword a couple of stacks of cobble and pack a lunch.

Sadly, I did not have the resources to tunnel up into the fortress proper so early explorers should bring a ladder or twelve. There is wart and treasures unknown. Please replant the wart (or face my slight annoyance).

Best of luck adventurers!

Mech

Mamboman93

Re: New Nether fortress uncovered

Postby Mamboman93 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:28 am

Nice! And now the Nether's back out of peaceful mode again. I figured the admins were getting ready to reset it.

Mamboman93

MegMeowse

Postby MegMeowse » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:08 am

Think I have some ladders somewhere in my void,
got the cordinates for the fortresse's wart farm? I'm a bit lost in the nether, will make sure to replant though... That wrath of your slight annoyance sounds like a force to be reckoned with!
Formerly known as XxSkaterMegXx o/
Okay. Look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster. -GlaDOS

mech
Admin

Postby mech » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:22 pm

904,71,-40 for the wart

Mamboman93

Postby Mamboman93 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:46 am

Found a blaze spawner near 968, 76, 86. Remember, don't harvest blaze spawners!

Mamboman93

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:50 pm

OMG Princess Bride!!!
I have a modest DVD collection... Only a hutch drawer full of them. There are 4, of which I count, as my favorites. They reside in that special space only a few DVDs could possibly fit -- between the Star Trek: TGN series, and the rest of the DVDs. These movies are, Emperor's New Groove, Frozen (don't judge), original Music Man (NOT the stupid Matthew Brodrick version {or however his name is spelled}), and...
Princess bride!!!

There was a time I could basically quote both Emperor's New Groove and Princess Bride... word for word... from start to finish...
Those days have since passed, as I now squander brain power on video games not RollerCoaster Tycoon...
Curse you PaulSoaresJr, and your finding me all sorts of awesome video games to occupy my memory banks with... Like Minecraft.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

MegMeowse

Postby MegMeowse » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:58 am

OMG Princess Bride!!!
I have a modest DVD collection... Only a hutch drawer full of them. There are 4, of which I count, as my favorites. They reside in that special space only a few DVDs could possibly fit -- between the Star Trek: TGN series, and the rest of the DVDs. These movies are, Emperor's New Groove, Frozen (don't judge), original Music Man (NOT the stupid Matthew Brodrick version {or however his name is spelled}), and...
Princess bride!!!

There was a time I could basically quote both Emperor's New Groove and Princess Bride... word for word... from start to finish...
Those days have since passed, as I now squander brain power on video games not RollerCoaster Tycoon...
Curse you PaulSoaresJr, and your finding me all sorts of awesome video games to occupy my memory banks with... Like Minecraft.
My name is Meg, you took my nether.
Prepare to cry!
*Unleashes slight annoyance* Nice collection, mine's covered in dust. I've been meaning to rewatch a few, (Emperor's New Groove..gahh not the sequel though, Princess Bride, Star Trek, and "The Outsiders" anyone?) haven't seen them in ages but they're too memorable, figured there'd be no point seeing them if I know all the quotes and lines
Formerly known as XxSkaterMegXx o/
Okay. Look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster. -GlaDOS

Toady02

Postby Toady02 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:42 am

Ooh I haven't watched Princess Bride in a long time. I read The Outsiders book but have yet to see past the first fifteen minutes of the movie. I don't have a big collection of great movies, but over the summer I had an obsession with Pirates of The Caribbean, so I now own the first two movies haha.
Hakuna Matata
*ribbit*

AMinecraftMaster

Postby AMinecraftMaster » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:49 am

I can't find a good excuse to use this quote other than the fact that we're talking about the Princess Bride, so...

I know something you don't know...
What's that?
I am not left handed!
This has been a message by
-AMM-

I make Youtube videos once in a blue moon. Check them out!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCAw57 ... D-fSLf_lHQ

Return to “MineSquish Chat & Media”