Beastsquish 1.12?

For discussion of the FTB server.
Minecraftgeek70
Head Curmudgeon

Beastsquish 1.12?

Postby Minecraftgeek70 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:07 pm

I've seen a few early access packs, and I have to say.. if resources are scarce, you don't need a mod PACK... you just need ONE mod. I've been having a whale of a time with "Lost Cities" I first played it on 1.12 unstable.. but as the name suggested, it wasn't stable (d'uh Sherlock!)

Lost cities changes the way the whole game feels though. I created a very small mod pack , Lost cities, immersive engineering and early power gen and that was it. You don't spawn in a wilderness, but instead in (or near to) a ruined city complete with sewers , roads, bridges and underground rail. it's all damaged and CRAWLING with mobs. every building has at least 4 or 5 spawners hidden around inside. It's a fairly fun environment. It would work great with Zombie Awareness (if it ever gets ported to 1.12 that is) It's "post apocalyptic" and you feel like a Fallout scavenger rather than a minecrafter.

if you're looking for a new 1.12 modded experience, I'd suggest either a light 1.12 modpack or roll your own with Lost cities as world gen.

Molybdene
Admin

Re: Beastsquish 1.12?

Postby Molybdene » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:50 am

*puts on testing cap*

well, let's get started then
Hi from France! Image
Server IP: mc.indiesquish.com
BeastSquish IP: mc.indiesquish.com:25666

Minecraftgeek70
Head Curmudgeon

Re: Beastsquish 1.12?

Postby Minecraftgeek70 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:00 am

cool.. I'll send you what I have. I'm jokingly calling it Project Omega.. as in "The Omega Man" which was one of the three movies based on "I am legend" book.

I've just gone for a tech based mini pack. got the usual things.. chisel and foam fix/fps improvers /ftb utilities /Quark.. immersive engineering, (no tinkers as it's working on 1.12 but only ssp apparently.. I reckon that'll be available on smp soon), got rf tools (not dimensions) bibliocraft, fast leaf decay, vein miner..and pretty much that's it.

Return to “BeastSquish”