The Monthly Squish - Return of the Newsletter

Fauxx
Admin

The Monthly Squish - Return of the Newsletter

Postby Fauxx » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:13 am

Greetings everyone, and welcome to the fourth installment of the The Squish. It's been quite awhile since the last newsletter, and I'm sorry for that. Several events have come up over the last weeks that have needed attention. To better work in time for the newsletter and to make sure I can make it the best it can be, The Weekly Squish will become The Monthly Squish, being posted at the beginning of each month, starting here in October. With all that said, let's get down to it!

Buildoff

The Volcano buildoff will be ending this Sunday, October 8th. The new theme will be announcend and while I won't say exactly what it is, I hope you're ready to carve a path to victory! Any more information on the buildoff can be found on the Buildoff Topic.

If you'd like to talk to Fauxx about having your build featured, send him a PM here or on Discord. We're featuring one build a month, and would love to show off yours!

Oktoberfest

It's that time of the year again. When ghouls and goblins come out to play and monsters roam (even more) freely. Our annual Oktoberfest celebration will be starting October 15th, in just under two weeks! Special items, monsters, stories, and more await in a new adventure that takes place in its own little world. More info will be revealed shortly before the event and it will last from October 15th to November 1st. Be sure to get the collectibles!

Return to “News & Announcements”