IndieSquish Mumble Server

WelshPixie
Owner

Postby WelshPixie » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:03 pm

Server: mc.indeisquish.com

Port: default (64738)

This mumble channel will not be regularly policed by admins, and as such, you enter at your own risk of being exposed to hideous behaviour. However, site rules DO apply, and anyone caught breaking them will be acted upon accordingly.

RULES:

As above, all site rules apply.

Further, all users using voice in the channel HAVE TO enable push-to-talk;

From the Mumble menu, go to Configure > Settings, Audio Input, and make sure Transmit: is set to Push To Talk.

To configure your Push-To-Talk shortcut key, go to Configure > Settings > Shortcuts, click Add, change the Unassigned drop-down to Push-To-Talk, and select your shortcut key.

You can download Mumble here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mumble/
Image Steve Quest - the original Minecraft point-&-click adventure!

x3aeku

Postby x3aeku » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:15 am

WelshPixie why do you not accept my requests plz!

Crossfire94
Admin

Re: IndieSquish Mumble Server

Postby Crossfire94 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:47 am

x3aeku wrote:WelshPixie why do you not accept my requests plz!

Pixie doesn't personally do the white list applications, she leaves that to her admins.

As for you, you have already been told by 1wolffan what to do
1wolfan wrote: You should start with an introduction, then go around and find some topics you can actually contribute to around the forums. Then you can try for that whitelist form.

Make an introduction post on the introduction forum and introduce yourself to the community. This is a REQUIREMENT to be whitelisted.

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GETTING ON THE SERVER CAN BE FOUND HERE

With that being said, I've noticed that the only posts I've seen from you are post asking us to approve your white list application even though you have met 0 of the criteria we have set forth for every one of our members. If I see anymore of those posts from you, they well be deleted as spam. I am giving you EVERYTHING you need to know about the white list application and what we expect in the link above. There shouldn't be anymore of "Pixie pls!!! Accept my application!!"

I look forward to reading your introduction post.
日本語だいすき!!
アニメといいですね!
Ask Me Anything!

Return to “News & Announcements”