Potota's Introduction

JustAPotota

Potota's Introduction

Postby JustAPotota » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:28 pm

Hey, all! I'm JustAPotota. I've been playing Minecraft for over 5 years. I'm a mostly Creative mode player. I make some decent builds, but I'm really good with redstone and command blocks. Pretty much the only time I play survival is in modpacks (currently enjoying Advanced WIzardry). I found this server from videos ChimneySwift11 made way back in the day, and I've always wanted to play on the server formerly known as MCWB. After some recent Googling, I found out that it was re-branded to Minesquish, which explained why I couldn't find the MCWB server anymore. I hope to get to know the other members and have some fun!

-Your new pal,
Potota

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to mention that my MC username is the same as my forum name
EDIT 2: Also, I have read and understood the rules
Last edited by JustAPotota on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crossfire94
Admin

Re: Potota's Introduction

Postby Crossfire94 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:21 am

Please confirm you've gone over our community rules. Once you do that, myself or another admin will add you to the whitelist.
日本語だいすき!!
I direct live TV for a living so my play time is minimal...
Ask Me Anything!

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Potota's Introduction

Postby 1wolffan » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:11 pm

I've noticed the edit to the first post that you've gone over the rules. Sorry for the delay, as we were expecting another post all-together. Once you read this, you should be able to log in to mc.indiesquish.com now.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”