Introduction

august

Introduction

Postby august » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:28 am

Hi, I'd like to help my daughter become a part of your server. I'm her dad. My wife and I are both 47 and our "only-child" daughter is 9. The three of us live out in the country in the Mid-West of the US with our 3 dogs, 3 cats, 8 chickens and a bunny.

My daughter has been playing Minecraft on her Ipad for two years and is wanting to begin using the pc version. She is a great builder but has limited experience on servers. The few times she's been on a server she was often frustrated with the lack of focus of the other players, the lack of cooperation...it just seemed like people came in to mess around and then leave. I'm interested in a server like this that may foster better relations between the kids.

Oh, her handle is "francesfun". Anything else you'd like to know?

-JAS

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Introduction

Postby 1wolffan » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:42 am

Thanks for the intro. Have you gone over the Server Rules with her? Once you confirm that you've gone over them, and expect to abide by them, I can go ahead and add you to the whitelist. But I'll also need her in-game username to actually add her to said list.

I will give you a heads up though. Focus and cooperation aren't strong suites of any Minecraft servers I know of, those on this server no-one actively works against you, either. Many of the players prefer to work off on their own, until they get used enough to other players to tray and go on mining expeditions and stuff.

- Indiesquish Admin Team
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”