Introducing; Me <3

FighterKid325

Introducing; Me <3

Postby FighterKid325 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:40 pm

Hi. My username in Minecraft is Elise_112. I would like to keep my exact age personal, but let's just say I'm between the ages of ten years old and twelve years old. I've been playing Minecraft since I was about... Hmmm.. Kindergarten? I really enjoy music and it is one of my biggest passions. I love listening to Grace Vanderwaal, Shawn Mendes, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran and a lot of other people. I'm pretty good on the ukulele, I know a lot of chords and I can even finger pluck to Despacito and Fur Elise, and I'm working on Havanna. [Camilia Cabelo.] :) :D I like to run around outside a lot, and I'm very active and have a lot of energy. I am pretty smart, [Not bragging at all LOL], not in an "I know more than you" kind of way, but I feel I am pretty good at math and figuring problems out, such as social problems. I, I will admit, can be kind of bossy. I never try to be, I am just kind of OCD and like things to be organized well. I would never do this on purpose, that's terrible. I am on Minecraft a lot as I am homeschooled/online schooled with my state virtual school. I have read and understood the rules. In the game, I like to build towns. I also like to host contests and things like that, and I like to roleplay. Although I like hosting contests, I don't like to BE in contests that aren't skill-related, like guessing games.

Thanks,
Happy 2019,
Elise_112 :D :lol:

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Introducing; Me <3

Postby 1wolffan » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:32 am

Thank you for all the information. I've gone and attempted to add Elise_112 to our whitelist. it worked, so you should be able to join via mc.indiesquish.com now. Unfortunately, we're currently in an older version of Minecraft (1.10) while we wait for some vital plugins to update. But you can still mess around a bit on our servers with a 1.10 version, until we get those updates.
- Indiesquish Admin Team
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”