If you've been griefed (if someone has tampered with your property, stolen items from you, destroyed part or all of your structure, etc.) please follow these simple steps to report your griefing and one of our staff will help you out as soon as possible.
1. Please provide us with your Minecraft user-name
2. Describe the incident - in what way have you been griefed?
3. In which world were you griefed? (Greenleaf, Freebuild, etc.)
4. What are the x, y, z co-ordinates of your griefing? (You can get these by pressing F3 in-game)
5. Screenshot the damage (details on how to take screenies are here), and describe which parts of the screenshot show the griefed areas.
Here's an example:
1. Username - WelshPixie
2. Someone took some of my town noticeboard signs down!
3. World: Serenity
4. Co-ordinates: X: 100 Y: 250 Z: 72
5. http://i.imgur.com/vdwvd.png - signs missing from left and right boards
Please do not fix a grief that has happens after you have take a screenshot or reported it here. This makes it harder for an admin to tell what was griefed and provide proof that it was griefed.
Please do not submit multiple posts for the same problem. An admin will help you out as soon as possible. We'll put in a tag to show who's working in the issue and we'll also remove the post once the issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience!